Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wishing You Peace & Joy (Tag #10)

And finally, the last of the tags! By the time I got to this one, I was getting tired and wanted to do something quick.

I die-cut Tag Sale #6 in Kraft cardstock. Using the technique from Make-It Monday #232, I first stamped the leaves and pine cones in Fresh Snow ink. When it dried, I added the next layers, slightly overlapping them in Ripe Avocado and Dark Chocolate inks. The sentiment is also stamped in Dark Chocolate.

I edged around the tag with Fresh Snow ink and also dabbed some of it over the image to give it a snowy look.  The tag hole reinforcer (is that what it's called?) is die-cut in Ripe Avocado cardstock. I looped jute through the hole as the tie and added glitter to the pine cones. The tag was placed on a white cardstock backing to make it a little sturdier.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Peaceful Pinecones
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Ripe Avocado
  • Ink:  PTI Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
  • Dies:  PTI Tag Sale #6
  • Other:  Glitter; Jute
  • Size:  2.25" x 4.1/8"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!