Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Thanks A Bunch

It's the middle of the month so how about a brief break from Christmas items?

I used PTI's Petite Pots Anniversary set for this card.  On white cardstock, I stamped the two flowers in Hibiscus Burst and Berry Sorbet inks, with the stems in Spring Moss ink. The centers of the smaller flowers are stamped in black and the larger flowers with Lemon Tart ink.

I die-cut the pots in white cardstock, stamped them in Kraft ink with a Dark Chocolate ink decoration and placed them on foam tape for a little dimension. The corners are rounded and the panel placed on a Hibiscus Burst cardstock card base. A bit of white crochet thread finished the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Petite Pots
  • Paper:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet, Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Petite Pots
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Crochet Thread; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!