Monday, December 14, 2015

Have Yourself A Merry....(Tag #5)

Moving right along with another tag....I'm glad I used different tags instead of the same one this year. 

This tag uses Tag Sale #8. I die-cut the tag in white cardstock and again in light green polka dot paper. The second layer of the tag is die-cut in white cardstock with the sentiment stamped in Pistachio ink.  I edged around it with light pink ink and stamped little swirly snowflakes on it in the same pink ink.

The candy cane is a pipe cleaner cut into a 4 inch length. I covered it with glossy accents and sprinkled coarse glitter on top (idea from Danielle Flanders). I tied a thin green thread on it and adhered it to the tag. I placed the second layer of the tag on fun foam tape for added dimension. The tag hole is threaded with the same green thread.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Jolly Holiday, Tag Its #8
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; Heidi Grace
  • Ink:  Memento Angel Pink, Pistachio
  • Dies:  PTI Tag Sale #8
  • Other:  Pipe Cleaner; Thread; Glossy Accents; Glitter; Fun Foam
  • Size:  2..25" x 3.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!