I wanted to use my new folded tag dies again and Kraft paper and this is what I came up with.
I die-cut the tag in Kraft cardstock and added just a strip of Holiday Plaid pattern paper at the top and Pure Poppy cardstock on the bottom inside. I stamped the stars in Versamark, sprinkled them with gold embossing powder and melted them. See, I was still in the mood to emboss!
Merry is die-cut three times in Pinefeather cardstock, stacked and glued together. I placed it on a slight angle and stamped Christmas under it in Pure Poppy ink. I used white ink to edge around the tag, because I really like the combination of Kraft cardstock and white ink together!
I added gold ribbon through the tag hole and tied a bell on it with gold cording.
Project Details:
- Stamps: PTI Star Scribbles, Snow Globe Sentiments
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, Pinefeather, Holiday Plaid
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow; Versamark
- Dies: PTI Folded Tags, Wet Paint Holiday
- Tools: Heat Tool
- Other: Embossing Powder; Bell; Ribbon
- Size: 1.5" x 3-1/8" (closed)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!