Tuesday, December 1, 2015

O' Christmas Tree

Happy December! Can you believe it's the last month of the year already?

Sometimes I want to just make a quick, no frills card. I often see challenges where people make a card in under 15 minutes....well, I think this card might have been made in under 5 minutes. Okay, maybe more than 5 but less than 10. lol

I layered this pretty tree pattern paper on an Ocean Tides cardstock card base. I die-cut the banner in Aqua Mist cardstock, stamped it with Versamark ink, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder and heat set it. I placed the banner on foam tape, and ta-da....it was done! It probably took me longer to type up this post!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Treetops Glisten
  • Paper:  PTI Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist; DCWV Christmas & Winter
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!