Sunday, December 13, 2015

Seasons Greetings

Here's the card I made for my parent's mail carrier. My friend Jill is always looking for "postal" type stamps for me and found this one on Taylored Expressions.  Thank you Jill!

I stamped the mailbox image on white cardstock that was die-cut using a stitched rectangle die. The image is stamped in black ink and colored with Copics. I added gold Pearl Pen to the trees to make the ornaments look dimensional. I also added a glitter line below the trees, on the mailbox and the very top of the post.

Seasons Greetings is stamped in Pure Poppy ink and on fun foam for dimension. I placed a piece of fun foam on the panel and adhered it to a white card base, layered with Holiday Plaid pattern paper. It was tough using a whole piece of this Holiday paper, lol, but I thought the colors I used on this matched this particular pattern perfectly!

The top of the card looked too empty so I added the clouds, placed on foam tape for dimension. Such a cute stamp! 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Seasons Greetings, Postmarks; Taylored Expressions You've Got Mail Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Holiday Plaid
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  E31, E33, G29, N4, R27, R59, T1, T2, YG23, YG67
  • Dies:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #6, Clouds 1 & 2 Collection; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Fun Foam; Foam Tape; Pearl Pen; Glitter
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card - love the "snow" covered mailbox, and I'm sure the Carrier will appreciate how you've come up with a card that is just so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!