Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy Holidays To You (Tag #9)

Almost done with posting the tags - just one more to go after this.

I used Tag Sale #4 for this one, cutting it once in white cardstock and once in this bright green pattern paper.  The sentiment is heat embossed in gold.

The holly leaves are die-cut in Pinefeather ink and the edges heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I placed them on foam tape and added the berries cut in Pure Poppy cardstock.

I added a few colored sequins and red ribbon through the tag hole.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Seasons Greetings
  • Paper:  PTI PTI Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select; Debbie Mumm Christmas
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Tag Sale #4, Holly Jolly
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Sequins; Zing Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Ribbon
  • Size:  3.0" x 3.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!