Just a few more tags to post....
For this tag, I used Tag Sale #3, which has open holes all around it. I die-cut it once in white cardstock and again in a layer of light grey pattern paper. I stamped the sentiment in Scarlet Jewel ink.
Santa is die-cut in white and you know I used the Misti to make sure Santa was perfectly stamped in black ink! I colored his image with Copics, adding glitter to his beard and hat trim. I placed him on foam tape for dimension and put a little pompom on his hat.
The tag hole is reinforced with a piece of Scarlet Jewel cardstock, threaded with Stone (grey and white) twine.
Project Details:
- Stamps: PTI Seasons Greetings, Tremendous Treats: Christmas
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Scarlet Jewel; DCWV Christmas & Winter
- Ink: PTI Scarlet Jewel; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: 100, E30, R59
- Dies: PTI Tag Sale #3, Tremendous Treats: Christmas
- Other: Glitter; Pompom; Foam Tape; Twine
- Size: 2.25" x 3.75"

LOL @ your Misti comment (I feel that was meant for me!) I wish I could see this lovely tag IRL as I'm sure that glittery beard & hat trim would look A-MAZING. Just a perfect little tag to adorn any gift, Lainey!
ReplyDelete