Saturday, December 5, 2015

Let It Snow

I love patterns with Fair Isle. And I have to make a slight confession here. I didn't realize it was a real pattern name. When I bought PTI's Fair Isle stamp sets, I thought Nichole cleverly named it Fair Isle. It wasn't until I was looking on Kohl's website and saw a blanket in a "Fair Isle" pattern that I realized the name "Fair Isle" wasn't something that just belonged to PTI. lol

I stamped the two rows of trees in Scarlet Jewel ink on white cardstock. Snow is die-cut in Scarlet Jewel cardstock, stamped with Versamark ink, sprinkled with silver tinsel embossing powder and heat set. I die-cut an additional two snow words and you guessed it, stacked and glued them together. I stamped "let it" above it also in Scarlet Jewel ink. I placed the panel on a Scarlet Jewel cardstock card base.

Okay, you know how I feel about snow and white fun fur - they are just made to go together so I wrapped some around the top of the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Fair Isle Borders, Wonderful Words: Snow
  • Paper:  PTI Scarlet Jewel, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Scarlet Jewel; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Wonderful Words: Snow
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Fun Fur
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty, Lainey. That Fun Fur makes this card very playful, and I love the double Fair Isle Border image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and the fur gives an extra touch to the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!