Tuesday, December 17, 2013

1st Class Christmas

I can't believe how fast this month is going by!  It's already more than halfway gone!  This is the card I made for my parent's mail carrier, thanks to this adorable stamp my friend Jill sent me - she's always looking for "postal related" items for me. 

I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of pink snowflake paper.  I really like this paper and would like an entire pack of it!  I placed the loopy strip at the top and covered it with glitter.

I die-cut the circle using my new stitched circles, stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers.  I die-cut the red banner, stamped the sentiment on it and placed it on the card, with just a little bit hanging off the side.  The circle is on foam tape for added dimension.

I placed a pompom on the cat's hat and lots of glitter all over the card. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Crafters Companion Christmas With Barkley 1st Class Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Pure Poppy; Recollections
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  C1, G21, G82, N4, R27, R83, Y35, YR30, 100
  • Tools:  PTI Sketched Shapes Die, Loop de Loop II; Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Circles
  • Other:  Glitter; Pompom; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  5.0" x 5.25"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!