Friday, December 6, 2013

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (CAS #44)

I was looking through one of my craft drawers for something and stumbled upon this city line image and thought it would look cute combined with a stamp from PTI.

I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base.  On white cardstock, I stamped the city scene in black ink and colored it with a light grey Copic marker.  I stamped the sentiment underneath the street in black and red inks.

The adorable little Santa and reindeer image is part of a PTI $5 stamp set and goes perfect with this!  My last step was adding lots of glitter to the "sky" to make it look like it's snowing.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI City Scene Sentiments; Jillibean You Move Me
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  W1
  • Other:  Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!