Tag #7 - I used Pinefeather cardstock for the base and added a layer of light green, striped pattern paper, cutting it slightly smaller than the tag so you can see the dark green base underneath. This tag has two pieces to it and I cut the smaller piece in white.
I die-cut the mittens twice, once in coaster for support, and once in the same pattern paper. I stamped the mitten image in dark green ink, added a twist of maraschino twine to the back and placed them on foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment and added a red gem to the mitten centers.
Tag #8 - I used white cardstock for the base and added a layer of Aqua Mist cardstock, cutting out the center. I ran the Aqua Mist through the Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder and adhered it to the white cardstock with foam tape.
I die-cut the cup of cocoa and colored it with Copic markers. I placed it on more foam tape - this tag is very dimensional!
I die-cut the banner, stamped it with the sentiment and adhered it to the tag with a couple of silver brads. I added a clear gem to the cocoa cup, a little glitter and used silver eyelash as the tag tie.
Project Details:
Mittens
- Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas, 2008 Holiday Tag Collection
- Paper: PTI Pinefeather, Rustic Cream; DCWV
- Ink: Memento Northern Pine
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #8 Die, Tremendous Treats: Christmas Die
- Other: PTI Coaster; Foam Tape; Ribbon; Gem; Twine
- Project Size: 2.25" x 3.75"
Warmest Wishes
- Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Holiday Treats
- Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select, Pure Poppy
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: BG10, BG13, E23, E42, R27,W1
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #8 Die, Tremendous Treats: Christmas Die; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Tag Trio Nestabilities
- Other: Foam Tape; Martha Stewart Sterling Glitter Eyelash; Brads; Gem; Glitter; Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
- Project Size: 2.25" x 3.75"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!