Saturday, December 14, 2013

Merry Christmas

I'm getting a lot of use out of my Two Feet Deep stamp set.  And so far I've only used the sled, but it also has skies and snowshoes in the set.

I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and edged around it in white ink.  I added a layer of Scarlet Jewel cardstock that I stamped with snowflakes in white ink.  I die-cut the snowdrifts, adhered them to the card and placed glitter along the edges.

I die-cut the sled and stamped it in brown and black ink, adding a few brads to the hardware.  The wreath is die-cut, stamped and adhered to the sled with foam tape and a gem center.  I tied Flax twine around the card and placed the sled on top with foam tape.  My last steps were stamping the sentiment on the snow drift and adding Stickles to the snowflakes.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Two Feet Deep, Signature Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow; Memento Toffee Crunch, Rhubarb Stalk, Tuxedo Black, Northern Pine
  • Tools:  PTI Two Feet Deep Dies, In The Meadow Dies
  • Other:  Glitter; Foam Tape; Brads; Twine; Stickles; Gem
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!