I bought this evergreen tree die a few months ago with the intention of using it for Christmas and had to make sure I used it for at least one card!
I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Kraft cardstock that I stamped with music notes. I edged around the Kraft in white ink. The sentiment is stamped on Kraft and embossed with gold embossing powder. I layered it on another piece of red cardstock and placed it on foam tape.
I die-cut the snow drifts and adhered them to the card, adding a glitter edge to both of them. I die-cut the trees in Ripe Avocado cardstock and placed them behind the snow drift. I cut a few single trees in Spring Moss cardstock and adhered them to the card with foam tape. All of the trees were swiped with white ink and are dotted with glitter.
I tied Fun Fur around the top and tied a red bell in the center. My last step was adding the gold ball under the sentiment.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Background Basics: Sheet Music, Think Big Favorites #20
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow; Versamark
- Tools: PTI Background Basics: Evergreens Die, In The Meadow Dies; Labels Four Nestabilities
- Other: Gold Zing Embossing Powder; Glitter; Foam Tape; Gold Ball; Bell; Fun Fur; Heat Tool
- Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

Pretty card! Love the little trees!
ReplyDelete