Sunday, December 1, 2013

Birthday Wishes (Scraps)

Happy December!  Didn't I just write Happy November on here a few days ago??....the month went by so fast!

My friend gave me a bunch of pieces of this pretty pink Hibiscus Burst pattern paper that she had leftover from a project she worked on.  I knew I was going to make another card using strips of paper with them.

I used white cardstock for the card base and placed 1/2" strips of paper diagonally across it.  I die-cut the doily and placed it on the edge of the card, trimming off a little bit on the right hand side.  

I die-cut a circle in white and stamped the sentiment, placing it on a scalloped circle in Hibiscus Burst cardstock.  The circles are on foam tape for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 2012 Birthday Tags
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Hibiscus Burst Damask, Hibiscus Burst
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Limitless Layers: Circle Dies; Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!