Sunday, December 8, 2013

Merry Christmas

I'm getting lots of use out of this tree stamp set and coordinating die.  And I just love the "center stage" cover plate!

I used white cardstock for the card base and covered it with Pure Poppy cardstock, die-cut with the Center Stage Cover Plate.  Isn't it an interesting look?  I die-cut the loopy look at the top and covered it with glitter.

The tag is die-cut in Kraft cardstock using Tag Sale #8 and edged with white ink.  I die-cut and stamped the tree in Pure Poppy ink and placed the layers of the tree on foam tape.  I threaded the top with a red button with maraschino twine and adhered the tag to the card with more foam tape. 

I stamped Sarah's name in black ink on the tree...if you look you can see a letter of her name on each of the tree layers.  I also added a few sequins on the tree.

The sentiment is stamped in red and black inks on Kraft paper.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Polka Dot Parade #9, City Scene Sentiments; Studio G $1
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, Kraft, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #8 Die, Polka Dot Parade Die, Cover Plate: Center Stage, Loop de Loop II
  • Other:  PTI Pure Poppy Button; Twine; Sequins, Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!