This is the card sent to family and friends.
I used Kraft cardstock for the base, rounding the right hand corners. I added a layer of Spring Rain, impressed with woodgrain. I edged around the Kraft with white ink.
I die-cut the snow at the bottom and adhered it with spray adhesive. I die-cut the sled, stamped it first with brown ink and then black ink for the hardware, adding two brads at the top of the sled. I die-cut the wreath, stamped the branches in two different green inks, the berries in dark red and the bow in blue. I added glitter to the wreath and adhered the sled to the card with foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment in blue and added random snowflakes, dotting them with silver Stickles. The card is finished with Platinum Silver twine tied around the spine in a bow.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Two Feet Deep, Boutique Borders: Christmas
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Spring Rain, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, Spring Moss; Memento Toffee Crunch, Northern Pine, Danube Blue, Rhubarb Stalk
- Tools: PTI Two Feet Deep Die, Woodgrain Impression Plate; Memory Box Frostyville Border Die; Corner Rounder
- Other: Stickles; Twine, Brads; Foam Tape; Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!