Tuesday, December 3, 2013

With Sympathy

Burlap is very popular right now and I have a lot of it and really should use it more often because I like the way it looks on cards.

For this card, I used Canyon Clay cardstock for the card base - don't you think this is such a pretty Fall color?  I know it's getting close to winter now, but I made this card in October and just never posted it yet! haha

I stamped the leaves in Pumpkin Spice ink and the veins and sentiment in dark brown ink.  This stamp set, Leaf Prints, is such a wonderful set for all types of occasions!  I attached the leaf image with scor-tape on a rectangle of burlap that was also adhered to the card base with scor-tape.  I used scor-tape because I wanted to make sure it would stay on the card and wasn't sure my regular ATG tape would work.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Leaf Prints, Communique Curves Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Canyon Clay, Rustic Cream
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Pumpkin Spice; Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Other:  Burlap; Scor-Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!