Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Doodad

Since I have the Envelope Punch Board, I wanted to use it to make my holiday doodad.  I wanted to use a Hershey bar as the treat and knew I wanted to put it into some sort of envelope pocket and this is what I came up with.

This used a 6"x6" piece of pattern paper, lined up at 2-1/8", punched and scored.  I also scored it at 2-3/8" so when I folded the paper it would have a side to it.  I flipped the paper over and repeated the above scoring and punching steps.  For the bottom of the envelope, I scored it at 3-3/4" and 4" so it would create a bottom.  The envelope is held together with scor-tape.

The candy bar is wrapped in a piece of 5.5" x 6" paper.  I wrapped a piece of fun fur around the top with a bell tied onto it.  I made many different styles and here's a sampling of some of them.






Project Details:
Christmas Tree
  • Stamps:  PTI 2008 Holiday Tag Collection
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; Anna Griffin; The Paper Company
  • Ink:  Memento Pistachio
  • Tools:  Envelope Punch Board; Standard Circle Nestabilities, Pinking Nestabilities
  • Other:  Hershey Bar; Bell; Fun Fur; Stickles
  • Project Size:  6.0" x 2.5"
String Up The Lights
  • Stamps:  PTI Holiday Lights
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV; The Paper Company
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Love Letter, Cantaloupe, Pear Tart, Teal Zeal
  • Tools:  Envelope Punch Board; Standard Circle Nestabilities; Pinking Nestabilities
  • Other:  Hershey Bar; Bell; Fun Fur; Stickles
  • Project Size:  6.0" x 2.5"
 Friends
  • Stamps:  PTI Believe
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV; The Paper Company
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy
  • Tools:  Envelope Punch Board; Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Hershey Bar; Bell; Fun Fur
  • Project Size:  6.0" x 2.5"
Mittens
  • Stamps:  PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Tiny Treats: Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV; The Paper Company
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Envelope Punch Board; Standard Circle Nestabilities; Pinking Nestabilities
  • Other:  Hershey Bar; Bell; Fun Fur
  • Project Size:  6.0" x 2.5"
Bird 
  • Stamps:  PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Holiday Treats
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; Debbie Mumm; The Paper Company
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy
  • Copics:  E31, E33, R29, Y35, YG93, YG97
  • Tools:  Envelope Punch Board; Standard Rectangle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Hershey Bar; Bell; Fun Fur
  • Project Size:  6.0" x 2.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!