Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas

And finally, the last of the Christmas posts!  This is one more card I made using my Two Feet Deep stamp set...at least I got a lot of use out of it!

I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Scarlet Jewel cardstock that I impressed with woodgrain.  I die-cut the sled, stamped it in brown and black inks and stamped "Brandon's" name at the bottom.  I added the brads and wreath and placed it on foam tape.

I cut a strip of Kraft, stamped it in Versamark ink, sprinkled gold Zing powder on top and embossed it with my heat tool.  The card looked too plain to me so I threaded jute under the sled.  Since this was for a male, I didn't add any glitter....

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Two Feet Deep, Simple Alphabet, Signature Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black, Northern Pine; Versamark
  • Tools:  PTI Two Feet Deep Dies, Woodgrain Impression Plate
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Zing Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Jute; Brads
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!