Friday, December 27, 2013

Together Forever

How about a break from all the Christmas items with an anniversary card?  I think I only have one more Christmas card to post and then things will get back to normal.

I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the card base and added a layers of Spring Moss and Rustic Cream, rounding just two corners.  I stamped the leaves and the sentiment onto the cream cardstock.

I die-cut two scalloped hearts in cream and two regular hearts in Aqua Mist polka dot paper.  I placed the hearts on foam tape and added the string tied in a bow.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Turning A New Leaf, Love & Marriage
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Rustic Cream, Aqua Mist Pattern
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Heart Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  String; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!