Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Tags 3 & 4

And here are a few more tags:

Tag #3 - I used Spring Moss cardstock for the base and covered it with polka dot paper.  I have a lot of this paper and seem to use it every year!  Tag Sale #8 is two pieces and I die-cut the smaller piece in white as the focal point.

I die-cut the holly leaves in Ripe Avocado and the berries in Pure Poppy cardstock.   The sentiment is stamped in Pure Poppy ink.  I tied maraschino twine around the white and adhered it to the tag on foam tape.  I added a little glitter to the holly and threaded the top with red ribbon.


Tag #4 has a Spring Rain base, covered with a pretty blue and brown pattern paper.  Isn't it nice to see some non-traditional colors?

I used Boutique Borders: Christmas stamps and die to create the center of the tag.  I stamped the border of the die-cut and embossed it with white embossing powder.  The sentiment is stamped in light brown ink.

I tied silver cording around the bottom of the tag and threaded a silver bell through it.  The image is adhered to the tag on foam tape.  A little matching ribbon for the tag tie completes this tag.

Project Details:
Holly Jolly
  • Stamps:  PTI Holiday Lights
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Moss, White Stampers Select, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy; Heidi Grace
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #8 Die,Holly Jolly Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Ribbon; Glitter; Twine
  • Project Size:  2.25" x 3.75"
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
  • Stamps:  PTI Boutique Borders: Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Beige; Versamark
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #8 Die, Boutique Borders: Christmas Die
  • Other:  Cording; Foam Tape; Ribbon; Bell; Heat Tool; White Zing Embossing Powder
  • Project Size:  2.25" x 3.75"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!