Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy brrrrrr-thday!

It's getting rather cold here so it's time to pull out this sentiment.

This is another card made with the Envelope Punch Board that looks like a folder by creating tabs at the top of the card.  I used white cardstock and layered it with snowflake pattern paper.  The inside of the card has a coordinating polka dot paper.

I die-cut snowflakes and placed them on the outside of the card, adding a gem to the centers.  I stamped the sentiment and placed it on foam tape.  I tied white fun fur around the card - which makes me think of snow for some reason!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Two Feet Deep
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Danube Blue
  • Tools:  Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Snowflakes; Tag Trios Nestabilities
  • Other:  Fun Fur; Foam Tape; Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!