This card uses a new diagonal die from Lil' Inker Designs - I think I'll get a lot of use out of it. This isn't a color combination I would normally use, but it's PTI's December "Color Play" selection and I thought I'd try it out.
I used Ocean Tides cardstock for the card base, embossed with Mistletoe Kisses. I die-cut the diagonal in Autumn Rose cardstock - I like that it has stitching around it!
I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder and heat embossed it. The diagonal die is on foam tape.
I added the snowflake with a gold ball center and the gold cording at the top to help balance out the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #20
- Paper: PTI Ocean Tides, Autumn Rose, Rustic White
- Ink: Versamark
- Tools: Lil' Inker Designs On The Diagonal Die, Stitched Snowflakes Die; Cuttlebug Mistletoe Kisses Embossing Folder
- Other: Foam Tape; Gold Cording; Gold Zing; Heat Tool; Gold Ball
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!