Friday, June 13, 2014

Dance & Twirl Birthday Girl

It's Friday the 13th, are you superstitious?  I love this little ballerina and hope PTI comes out with a whole collection of "people" stamps.

For this card, I die-cut the ballerina and colored her with Copic markers. Next, I took a white cardstock card base and added the scalloped Sweet Blush pattern paper to the top.  I placed the ballerina on foam tape to the right of the card.

I stamped the stars and edged around the card with Sweet Blush ink.  To give the illusion of the floor, I used the wavy stamp from Circle Scribbles, placed under her feet.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink, added glitter to her dress and a clear gem to the ribbon in her hair.  Is she the cutest thing or what?

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Ballerina Beauty, Circle Scribbles
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Sweet Blush; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  E33, E35, E50, R20, R22
  • Tools:  PTI Ballerina Beauty Die, Card Edgers #4 Dies
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Gem; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!