Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Birthday To You

This card is similar to one I posted a few weeks ago, just a different take on the design.

I started with an Aqua Mist cardstock card base and added a layer of white cardstock, embossed with my Cane Back embossing folder.  

Using square nestabilities, I die-cut a scalloped one in Hawaiian Shores cardstock and a standard one in white cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with Zing "Powder" embossing powder and heated it with a heat tool.

The squares are adhered to the card base on foam tape.  I tied Caribbean twine around the bottom to complete the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Amuse Eat Cake
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  VersaMark
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Square Nestabilities Dies; Cuttlebug Cane Back Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape; Zing Embossing Powder
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!