Monday, June 16, 2014

Wishing You Brighter Days

I wonder if I'll ever catch up using all the things I order?  Ha-ha

This stamp set is just a bunch of stripes but adds a nice background.  I'm really hooked on the Aqua Mist and Melon Berry color combination and can't seem to stop using it.  I inked up the stripes in both of these colors and applied it to the left side of the card.

I die-cut my new favorite Memory Box butterfly in the coordinating cardstock and placed them on the card.  I stamped the sentiment in smokey gray ink and rounded the bottom right hand corner. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Background Basics: Random Stripes, Healing Touch Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Melon Berry; Versafine Smokey Gray
  • Tools:  Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Die; Corner Rounder
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!