This was an easy anniversary card to make because I had the perfect pattern paper to begin with.
I placed the "key" pattern paper onto a white cardstock card base. I die-cut the hearts, one in black scallop and one in red and adhered them to the card. The pattern paper pack had sentiments included with it and I cut this one out and placed it across the card on foam tape.
Luckily, I remembered I had "key" dies from PTI (that haven't been used yet) and die-cut one in red cardstock. The key die-cut made a nice embellishment to the card. I tied a little Maraschino twine around it, rounded the bottom corners and the card was done.
Card Details:
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, True Black, White Stampers Select; Authentique Lovely
- Tools: PTI Limitless Layers: Heart Dies, Lock & Key Die; Corner Rounder
- Other: Foam Tape; Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I LIKE THIS CARD! GLAD YOU USED YOUR KEY DIE! I NEVER USED MINE.
ReplyDelete