Saturday, June 7, 2014

With Sympathy

It's been a while since I posted a sympathy card....

This card uses another watercolor technique - using acrylic paint and water.  I placed some of the paint on my craft sheet and mixed it with a little bit of water.  I loaded my brush with the paint and just dabbed it on a plain piece of white cardstock.  The paint I used is metallic and looks so pretty in person!

I die-cut the fern and adhered it to the dried paint image.  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark, sprinkled it with white Zing embossing powder and melted it with my heat tool.  I rounded the bottom corners, layered it on an Enchanted Evening cardstock card base and tied the white twine around it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Communique Curves Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  VersaMark
  • Tools:  Memory Box Large Fern Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Plaid Metallic Blue Pearl Acrylic Paint; Zing Embossing Powder; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!