Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Birthday

I have to admit, masculine cards seem to come to me rather easily now...so I guess they're not so hard to make.  Maybe I just have the right stamps?

I started with a piece of Kraft cardstock and stamped the feather in dark brown ink.  Next, I stamped the center part (what is that called?) in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder and melted it with my heat tool.

I affixed the Kraft paper to a Dark Chocolate card base, leaving space on either side of the image.  I die-cut the banner in Rustic Cream cardstock, stamped the sentiment and embossed it in gold.  The banner is on foam tape.  To finish my "guy" card, I put the usual jute around the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Feather Finery, Keep It Simple: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Rustic Cream
  • Ink:  PTI Dark Chocolate; VersaMark
  • Tools:  PTI Sketched Shapes Die
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Jute; Foam Tape; Heat Tool
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!