This is another stamp set I haven't used in quite a while - Iconic Images. And I also pulled out Sew Simple Borders, which I don't think I used at all!
On white cardstock, I stamped the pitcher in Tangelo ink, the flowers in Morocco ink and the stems in Pear Tart ink. To help fill in the card, I stamped stitched lines at the top and bottom. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.
I layered the flower panel on a piece of Orange Zest cardstock and adhered it to a Spring Moss cardstock card base. To finish the card, I added a little bit of glitter to the flowers and tied Cantaloupe twine around the bottom. My final step was rounding the bottom right hand corner.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Iconic Images, Sew Simple Borders
- Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Orange Zest, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tangelo, Morocco, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Twine; Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!