Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thank You

You know that acetate clear stamps come on?  Don't throw it away...it's perfect to use for this watercolor technique!

For these cards, I used watercolor markers I got from QVC many, many years ago.  I scribbled 3 different colors of ink onto the acetate and spritzed it with water.  I laid the cardstock on top of it and rubbed the paper on the acetate.  This is the result --- pretty darn easy and impressive looking!

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and adhered it to a Spring Moss and Harvest Gold cardstock card base.


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Think Big Favorites #5
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Moss, Harvest Gold, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Watercolor Markers; Acetate
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!