I saw a card similar to this on Laurie Willison's (PTI Design Team) blog and really liked the design. So this is my version.
First, I embossed a piece of Soft Stone cardstock with my Birds & Swirls embossing folder - I need to use this folder more often because it's so pretty! Next, I took a piece of white cardstock, cut out the center using a rectangle die and layered it on top of the grey cardstock. The sentiment is stamped on the bottom in light grey ink.
I had a couple of leftover heart dies, stamped them in red ink and placed them on foam tape. I tied white and silver edged ribbon around the card as the final touch.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Inside & Out: Love
- Paper: PTI Soft Stone, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy; Amuse Seattle
- Tools: PTI Cover Plate: Hearts Die; Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles; Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder
- Other: Ribbon; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!