Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Birthday

Can you take another card with the Be Happy stamp set?  It is one of my favorites!

On white cardstock, I stamped the square in the middle with beige ink.  I stamped the butterfly in turquoise ink, adding the antenna in black.  I die-cut the butterfly center, stamped it with Mango Madness ink and placed it on foam tape.

The sentiments are stamped in black ink.  There was a lot of space left on the card so I added the strip at the top and bottom in Rosebud ink.  To help bring out the butterfly center, I added the two flowers with a gem center.

I rounded the bottom corners and adhered it to a Kraft cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Be Happy, Keep It Simple: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Rosebud, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Mango Madness, Turquoise Gem; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige
  • Tools:  PTI Be Happy Dies; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Gems; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!