And the girl cards continue.....where are all the boy babies this year??
Using my Horizontal Stripes Cover Plate, I cut out a piece of Sweet Blush cardstock. I filled the stripes with white, Spring Moss and Berry Sorbet cardstock. I cut a standard and scalloped circle and stamped the sentiment.
I die-cut the giraffe and elephant twice, once in polka dot pattern paper and once in coaster for support. They're adhered to the card on foam tape.
To finish the card, I tied pink crinkle ribbon around the bottom and placed the sentiment on top of it.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
- Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Polka Dot Parade
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Sweet Baby Dies, Cover Plate: Stripes Horizontal; Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
- Other: PTI Coaster; Ribbon; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!