Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy Birthday

Happy June!  Can you believe it's June already?  Getting closer and closer to the HOT weather.  Ugh.

This is another stamp set I kept seeing on Pinterest, and of course, had to have it!  It's by Stampin' Up and called "Happy Watercolor".  Love all things watercolor!  haha

I stamped the flowers in black ink onto white cardstock and colored them with Copics.  After they were colored, I stamped the "watercolor" image over the flowers in green and orange inks.  The sentiment is stamped in black.

I layered the image on black cardstock and adhered it to a Summer Sunrise cardstock card base. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes; Stampin' Up Happy Watercolor
  • Paper:  PTI Summer Sunrise, True Black, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  Y35, Y38, YG93
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!