Are you sick of watercolor yet? haha I'm not.....still have so many ideas and techniques I want to try!
I used Stampin' Up reinkers for this effect. I placed the reinker on my craft sheet and mixed each one with a little water and "painted" them onto a clear stamp block. Once I had enough of the three inks on the block, I flipped the block over and pressed it into a piece of watercolor paper, holding it down for a few seconds so the ink would absorb into the paper. I was impressed when I lifted the block off to see such vibrant colors!
When the image was dry, I stamped the feather in Versamark ink, sprinkled it with white Zing embossing powder and melted it with my heat tool. I stamped the sentiment in black ink.
I layered the watercolor image on True Black cardstock and placed it on a Pure Poppy card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Feather Finery, Keep It Simple: Thank You
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, True Black; Watercolor 90#
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMark; Stampin' Up Red Rose, Summer Sun, Pretty In Pink
- Other: Zing
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!