After seeing Nichole make this card, I knew I had to get this set and also mimic the card she made with it!
I used True Black cardstock for the card base and added a layer of orange cardstock. The ghosts are stamped on white cardstock in black ink, with their bow ties stamped in light green ink. I used a light grey Copic marker to outline the ghosts for a shadow effect.
I wanted to put the sentiment in a "conversation bubble". I die-cut the bubble in Soft Stone cardstock, stamped it with orange ink and added "boo" in black ink. The bubble and the ghost who's "talking" are both on foam tape.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Parade #7, Bubble Talk
- Paper: PTI True Black, White Stampers Select, Soft Stone; DCWV
- Ink: Memento True Black, Tangelo, Pear Tart
- Copics: C1
- Tools: PTI Polka Dot Parade #7 Die, Bubble Talk Die
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!