Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Enjoy Your Day!

This is a different color for me to use as a card base - Limeade Ice.  When I bought it, I wasn't sure I would like the color, but I decided to give it a try and I'm warming up to it (a little).

I stamped flowers from Mini Blooms on white, using light and dark orange inks, adding the green leaves.  The smaller flowers are stamped in Pink Grapefruit ink. I stamped the sentiment in black and added the swirly thing underneath.

I cut the white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base so you could see the green.  I added a little glitter to each of the larger flowers and a "pearl" made with yellow Pearl Pen to the smaller, darker orange flowers.  I tied Marigold twine around the spine to finish the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mini Blooms
  • Paper:  PTI Limeade Ice, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tangelo, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Mango Madness, Pink Grapefruit
  • Other:  Sunny Yellow Pearl Pen; Glitter, Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!