I really need to start using some of my older stamp sets so I pulled out this one, "It's A Celebration".
I used Spring Moss cardstock for the card base. I die-cut a piece of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle mat die and stamped the cake, candle and confetti onto it. The confetti and candle has a little sparkle on it from a clear gel pen.
I put a bow on the cake -- this is my new mini stitched bow from Lil' Inker Designs. It's very easy to create a bow from paper using this - it cuts 3 pieces that you put together to get this cute little bow. I added a gem in the bow center for another touch of bling. The white cardstock is mounted on foam tape for dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI It's A Celebration, Make A Wish
- Paper: PTI Spring Moss, White Stampers Select; DCWV
- Ink: Memento Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue; VersaMagic Thatched Straw
- Tools: Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles, Mini Stitched Bow
- Other: Foam Tape; Gem; Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!