Too early for Halloween? Not really....it's less than 3 weeks away now! This card was inspired by one Nichole did on her blog during the August release and convinced me I needed the Tricky Trio dies!
So naturally I wanted to make a quick card using these new dies. I used True Black cardstock for the card base and added a layer of orange paper and a layer of bright green paper. I used an inverted circle rounder on the green. I found purple polka dot paper in my stash and added a strip of it down the middle.
I die-cut the "trick or treat" and the spider in black. I used Halloween twine for the spider web and added an orange gem to the spider body. The spider is on a little piece of foam tape for dimension.
This card is nice and bright with all those true Halloween colors!
Card Details:
- Paper: PTI True Black, Orange Zest; DCWV; Colorbok
- Tools: PTI Tricky Trio Die, Spooky Sweets Die; Inverted Corner Rounder
- Other: Twine; Gem; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!