Well, thanks again to Pinterest I was able to create these really fun looking hands!
I bought latex free gloves at AC Moore and placed Smarties in the fingers and assorted candy at the top of the glove.
For the tag, I cut scalloped circles in black and layered them with a white circle, stamping "trick or treat" on it. The tag is tied on with Halloween twine and orange fun fur. Of course I had to add the spider ring to the hand too! These were a big hit with everyone who received them!
- Stamps: PTI Tag-its #7
- Paper: PTI True Black, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tangelo
- Tools: 1-1/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch
- Other: Latex Free Gloves; Twine; Martha Stewart Orange Topaz Glitter Eyelash, Spider Rings
- Size: 4.5" x 8.5"
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!