Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thank You So Very Much

I really have been making a lot of thank you cards....

I used Hawaiian Shores cardstock for the card base.  On white cardstock I stamped 3 light green stripes and two straws.  I added coordinating turquoise chevron paper at the bottom and yellow polka dot paper at the top, cut with Card Edgers #3.

I stamped the bottle outline in black ink and filled it "lemonade" by using yellow ink.  I stamped another straw in the bottle and fussy cut the entire bottle, placing it on foam tape.  I stamped the leaves and orange slices, cut them out and placed them on the card; the leaves in upper right are also on foam tape.  The orange slices are colored with a Copic marker.

I die-cut the banner and stamped the sentiment.  My final step was tying Buttercream twine around the top of the card and adding a little glitter to the inside of the bottle.  I really like this Milk & Cookies stamp set!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  WPlus9 Milk & Cookies; PTI Framed Out #1, Watercolor Wonder
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select, Bitty Dots; Amuse Chevron
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Northern Pine; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem, Thatched Straw
  • Copics:  Y35
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #3 Die, Sketched Shapes Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Glitter; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!