I can't believe Halloween is next week...the month of October is going by so quickly!
For this card I wanted to use this witch, I got it last year and didn't have a chance to use it. I used True Black cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Halloween pattern paper. I die-cut the strip of stars in a lighter orange paper using my Lil' Inkers star die and adhered it to the card.
I die-cut the witch and the "trick or treat" in black and placed them on the card; the witch is on foam tape for a little dimension. The card needed some bling and I thought these sequins made a nice addition.
Card Details:
- Paper: PTI True Black; DCWV
- Tools: PTI Spooky Sweets Die, Tricky Trio Die; Lil' Inker Designs Star Border
- Other: Foam Tape; Sequins
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!