I was staring at this Wishes Come True stamp set on my table and thought I should use it again before putting it away.
I used white cardstock for the card base. I cut a piece of Hawaiian Shores cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder, adhering it to the card base.
I die-cut another piece of white using a stitched rectangle die. I stamped the candles and sentiment, tied Caribbean twine around it and placed it on the blue cardstock with foam tape. Notice both layers are on an angle instead of straight? It gives an entirely different look to the card!
To add some sparkle, I placed glitter on the candle flames and the stripes on the two outer candles.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Wishes Come True
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores
- Ink: Memento Sweet Plum, Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
- Tools: Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle Mats; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Other: Twine; Foam Tape; Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!