Wednesday, October 2, 2013

You Are In My Prayers

Sometimes it's nice to make a sympathy card not using traditional dark colors like black or navy blue.  And this card doesn't have to be a sympathy card, it could be for any occasion when you're letting someone know they're in your thoughts.

I used Summer Sunrise for the card base and rounded the right hand corners.  I stamped the leaves twice, once with the stamp fully inked and once with the ink stamped off.  I wanted to add some dimension to the card and die-cut and stamped the leaves on the right side and placed them on foam tape.  The flowers are stamped in two different colors of orange.

I stamped the sentiment and added a bit of glitter to the flowers to finish the card.  

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Embroidered Blooms, Gracious Vases, Harvest Berries
  • Paper:  PTI Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Cantaloupe, Tangelo; Brilliance Pearlescent Thyme
  • Tools:  PTI Turning A New Leaf Dies; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!