And here's another example of how you can use a Cover Plate as an impression plate!
I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the card base and added a layer of white, impressed with my Harlequin Cover Plate. It gives it the look of a quilted background.
I die-cut the leaves in Spring Moss and the flowers in Aqua Mist, stamping the flowers with coordinating ink. I added a large silver brad for the flower center and adhered it to the card with foam tape.
I die-cut the banner and stamped it in two different inks. I tied white ribbon around the spine and put a little glitter on the leaves.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Happiness in Bloom
- Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Aquatic Splash, Turquoise Gem
- Tools: PTI Harlequin Cover Plate Die, Turning A New Leaf Die, Beautiful Blooms II Die, Sketched Shapes Die
- Other: Brad; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!