I really like using the Fabulous Frames die to be the center point of a card, especially if it's framing a sentiment.
I used Spring Moss cardstock for the card base, impressing it with stars. I die-cut the frame with orange gingham paper and placed it on top of the sentiment. The frame is on foam tape for dimension.
I die-cut and stamped the balloons in orange and green inks and adhered Honeydew and Marigold twine for the balloon strings. I placed them on foam tape and added a sequin for a bit of bling.
"Celebrate Today" is stamped on a die-cut made from Summer Sunrise cardstock. I added a couple more sequins to balance out the sentiment.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Amuse Eat Cake; PTI Bountiful Banners
- Paper: PTI Spring Moss, White Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise; Amuse Gingham
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, Cantaloupe
- Tools: PTI Fabulous Frames Die, Birthday Style Die, Bountiful Banners Die, Star Impression Plate
- Other: Twine; Sequins; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!