Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome Baby

Pink and grey are not normal colors for me to use for a baby card, but I like the colors together and decided to try it out.

I used Soft Stone cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Sweet Blush, impressed with my Quatrefoil Cover Plate die.  I think it adds a really nice effect to the card.

I die-cut Mat Stack 4 in white and stamped the sentiment on it in light grey ink.  I die-cut the baby carriage, stamped it with the coordinating polka dot stamp and adhered it to the card.  I added the baby's head peaking out of the carriage...isn't that a cute touch?  The image is placed on foam tape for dimension.

I found grey ribbon and grey pearls and added them as the embellishments to the card.  I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Polka Dot Parade #4, Wreath For All Seasons
  • Paper:  PTI Soft Stone, Sweet Blush, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Soft Stone
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack 4 Die, Polka Dot Parade #4 Die, Quatrefoil Cover Plate
  • Other:  Ribbon; Pearls; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!