Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

This is another card I cased from one of the PTI Design Team, Heather Nichols.

I used Orange Zest for the card base and added a layer of green starred pattern paper.  I borrowed the stamp set from a friend (thanks Linda!), stamped the images on white cardstock and colored them with Copics.  I put glitter on the streamers coming out of the jar for a little sparkle.

Using Scallop Edgeabilities, I cut the scalloped shape from black polka dot paper and placed it on the right side.  I added an orange button threaded with Halloween twine and a die-cut ticket stamped with the sentiment and two green brads.  The ticket is on foam tape.

I needed to add Sarah's name and cut it in Winter Wisteria cardstock with my Bounce Sizzlet alphabet.  Yes, this is the 3rd alphabet set I wanted to sell....again, it's a good thing I didn't because I can now see I'll get plenty of use out of it!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Friendship Jar Fall Fillers, Friendship Jar, Just The Ticket
  • Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, White Stampers Select, Winter Wisteria, Bitty Dots; Debbie Mumm
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BV02, BV11, E13, E15, E25, E30, E31, E59, YG13, YR15, YR16
  • Tools:  PTI Just The Ticket Die; Classic Scallop Edgeabilities; Bounce Sizzlet Alphabet
  • Other:  Brads; Foam Tape; Twine; Glitter; PTI Orange Zest Button
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!